All human life is sacred – from conception to death.
However, we confront a culture in America today that doesn’t hold human life as sacred, but rather, as disposable. This mindset has led to court approved abortion on demand, efforts to legalize assisted suicide, and more.
As a result, human life is cheapened. Countless precious lives are ended - often inside the womb - and society loses more than anyone can imagine.
The Alliance Defense Fund is helping to defend the sanctity of human life, and actively works through its legal efforts to:
- Defend the free speech rights of advocates for life
- Oppose efforts to legalize euthanasia
- Oppose public funding of abortion
- Support parental consent and informed consent laws
- Oppose partial-birth, and all other forms of, abortion
- Oppose methods of "research" or "family planning" that require the taking of human life
- Defend the right of conscience for pharmacists, nurses, and doctors to refuse to assist in the taking of innocent life